Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What tomorrow holds...

It seems like every day I am coming to a point where I am doing something daily, even something little, in preparation for TTC.

Tomorrow I plan to purchase some storage containers for our winter clothing and also to organize the second bedroom, which will become the nursery when we successfully conceive. I'm also going to get another bottle of prenatal vitamins. I've been remiss in taking them, completely forgot to get a new bottle when I ran out, so I must get on the ball with this.

There are so many tiny details I feel need to be in place before June 1st, it seems impossible and highlights my obsessive nature, but they are necessary things for me. I have the utmost respect for anyone who has an "oops" baby. I am planning this out with painstaking detail and still feel unprepared.

In other news, fifteen days to go.

No comments: