Sunday, May 27, 2007

How you know you have a problem

As I've said before, Husband and I have used NFP as our chosen method of birth control for many years. As such, I've become well used to checking the TP for CM and/or spotting. It's pretty much a habit now.

Tonight, I analyzed and scrutinized that poor TP to death, holding it up to the light and trying to convince myself there was a streak of pink on it denoting the onset of AF.

There was no streak. If there was truly a streak of pink, it would take a 90 diopter lens in order to really see it.

This is the first time in my life I have been praying to get my period, wanting desperately to have a fresh cycle so I can get on with the process of TTC. I feel like I am in such a holding pattern right now.

Okay, so in my time zone I only have 1.5 more hours in this day and then it will be CD27, some spotting should definitely be present.

No comments: