Monday, May 28, 2007

Not usually an excitable event

I've never been too thrilled at the appearance of AF. Or, more accurately, the signs of approaching AF.

But I started spotting tonight and got an immediate big goofy grin on my face. By spotting I don't mean the microscopic false spotting I thought I saw last night, I mean the real deal which hails the imminent arrival of AF in the next day or two.

I haven't taken down my countdown ticker just yet, I want to wait until AF comes in full force, but I think that will occur tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm a giddy, giddy, giddy girl.

I feel kind of like I am standing on a precipice. As I sit alone in my living room reality is surrounding me like a cloud. I don't mean to sound overly dramatic, but for some reason the realization hitting me when I'm alone has made it more profound to me and awaken the poet inside, hence the epodic ramblings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

never thought i would congratulate you on starting your period but congrats!

parissa