Monday, May 7, 2007

Sharing, realizations and more!

I work in a very small office. I've never been super tight with any of the girls I work with, but of them, one I simply can't stand, another is mildly to moderately annoying, one I respect but have never "connected" with, and, finally, the last one is funny, smart and genial. I get along with all of them, especially well with the last two.

I've stayed silent about my desires to have a baby. It's difficult to explain to people who don't work in my office, but it's better this way. Today, however, Girl #4 confided in me that she is actively seeking another position due to the "political" climate in our office currently. It's not even worth delving into the details of all that's going on, but suffice it to say, I loved my job for a long time, lately, not so much.

After she told me about this, I gave her an equally huge confession. The real reason I simply don't care about the recent office issues is that Husband and I are TTC and I plan on not returning to work once I give birth. She was thrilled for me and it felt so good to talk about it.

In other news, I post on a message board where I have a super cool siggy, complete with a ticker, blinkies and blog linkage. I posted a few quick replies today and, when I did, checked out my ticker.

Twenty-five days until D-Day.

Oh. My. Word.

Two days until the doctor's appointment in which I get the medical go ahead to TTC.

Good grief, this is really going to happen!

No comments: