Thursday, August 2, 2007

Yeah, I suck

I haven't updated my blog in a week and a day. Mea culpa and all that jazz.

I'm a much happier girl than the last time I posted. Despite some insanity at my job, I've been able to fulfill all the BD requirements this cycle. And I've been taking my supplements 2-3 times a day like a good little obsessive compsulsive TTCer.

I'm currently taking:
  • Prenatal Vitamins
  • Robitussin
  • Royal Jelly
  • B Complex

My only issue is, what if I don't get pregnant this cycle? I don't know what else to do, what to add to my regimine next cycle to increase my chances. Yes, yes I know, I should leave well enough alone and "just relax" (FTR, anyone TTC hates that phrase. Please refrain from giving it as advice), but I want to be a mommy!

I'm a planner and, almost as much as the possibility of not being pregnant, I dislike not knowing what I am doing next. I have a close friend who is incredibly wise in herbal fertility aides, perhaps I can hit her up for advice if this doesn't work.

Ugh, I hate the unknown.

No comments: