Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lying

To myself, that is.

I just made a confession on True Mom Confessions. I cried the entire time I typed it. I cried as I read confessions from moms. I cried because some were beautiful and sweet. I cried because some had me questioning why these incompetent people could be parents and not me.

I lie and tell myself that I'm okay that I'm not pregnant.

I lie and tell Husband, when his disappointment in the BFN is as evident as mine, that the next cycle will be the cycle.

I lie when I smile and say I'm not going to let it get me down.

1 comment:

Reiza said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I understand how much it sucks.

You've been so responsible. You've done everything right. This will happen for you. Try to take heart in the fact that when it does, you will be so much better prepared than so many other folks out there.

I must tell you that I enjoy telling my friends about you. There are so many of the others where I just cringe when someone asks how they are or I just want to cry when I hear about the results of their latest bad decision. I am, however, quite proud to tell my friends about the life you have made for yourself and how responsible you are.

Some people make me shake my head and scream. You, however, will make an awesome mother.