Thursday, June 28, 2007

Yay for new stuff

It's amazing how happy new stuff can make me.

Today is the first day of a semi-vacation from work (we wound up adding two work days that we were supposed to have off because our patient load is just too heavy). I fulfilled my duty to mankind by doing my biweekly apheresis donation, my contribution to making the world a better place and helping those in need.

Afterwards heralded a trip to the store to get that most sought after instrument known as the Basal Body Thermometer. And I was especially ecstatic to find one that saved my last temp (in case my mind can't process the theory of writing things down at 5:30am), had an LCD light in it AND was less than I was planning to pay for it. Yay me. Oh and a brand spankin' new box of thermometer covers also cost less than what I was planning on paying for it.

In addition to the thermometer, I finally found the square cream-colored candles I had been searching for to complete my coffee table centerpiece and bought a new journal. Mmmm add some caffeine and I'd be in ecstasy.

No comments: