Saturday, July 7, 2007

Deep, calming breath

I feel very good about this cycle.

This blog is full of TMI, so I won't even give that warning, but if you are a family member of mine or Husband's, perhaps it would be beneficial to stop reading... ASAP.

After Husband and I bd last night (following my very first positive OPK), about 45 minutes later, I had very distinct O pains. The only difference this that I can usually feel which side they are on, this time I felt them on both sides. Yes, I know what I am implying by saying that, but it was clearly Mittelschmerz and clearly on both sides.

I know even with perfect timing and perfect conditions, there is only a 25% chance of conception, but I feel so optimistic that this cycle is going to work. I don't quite know why, but I just do.

No comments: