Sunday, April 29, 2007

Such a big and small thing all at once

As irony would have it, I detest going to the doctor. I say ironic because I am a medical technician for a private physician. Yeah, I am a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma (kudos to anyone to can accurately attribute that quote).

The last time I saw a doctor was a little over two years ago after I was in a head on collision and felt I needed a follow-up. Don't get me started on the grumbling that occured after that ignorant doctor's examination of me.

But I am embarking on this TTC journey, so common sense dictates I get a complete physical, address the two aspects of my current health status that are questionable and get that most beloved of exams, the pap smear. As Husband's company recently changed insurance, I had to wait for the new cards to arrive.

I got the card on Thursday morning.

I had set the appointment by Thursday afternoon.

It's May 10th.

One step closer...

No comments: