Friday, February 22, 2008

Tomorrow's the big day

I opted to stay home from work sick today. I was sick all last night (which I just found out could be a side effects of the progesterone) and just couldn't bring myself to go to work today. Normally, I would go to work no matter what. I have been known to go to work after spending the entire night throwing up and running to the toilet for other reasons, but things are different this time, I have to think about the fact I am pregnant. It's not just my body anymore, it's an incubator, a sanctuary, a green house if you will for the next 35w6d.

And tomorrow is the big day. If I can make it through tomorrow with a dark HPT (still getting dark HPTs with less sensitive tests, woohoo) and no spotting, I will be farther along than I was last time. When I had my miscarriage, I began spotting at 15dpo and didn't get any dark positive HPTs.

I feel more positive about this pregnancy. I feel more comfortable with it. I think I am going to make it :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! With tests like those I don't think you have too much to worry about making it through tomorrow.