Saturday, February 9, 2008

Friday Five, a day late

1. Do you consider yourself to be a good housekeeper? Why or why not?
Yeah, I think so. My house is pretty much always presentable. Not spotless, but presentable.

2. Are there any household chores that you enjoy doing? If so, what and why?
I love to vacuum. I feel like I am really accomplishing something and I love the way my living room looks when I am done.

3. Which household chore frustrates/angers you the most?
Laundry. I hate, hate, hate laundry.

4. When doing household chores, what do you do to make them seem less of a "chore"?
Play music and dance. I love dancing!

5. Which chore do you find yourself doing most often, and why?
Laundry and vacuuming. Laundry... well I don't know why I am always doing laundry, there is only Husband and I in the house. And vacuuming is thanks to the lovely little furbaby that graces our home (and sheds like a maniac).

No comments: