Saturday, February 16, 2008

Friday Five - Late again!

1. Do you ever wonder if the way you see things visually aren't how other people see them?
I know I see people (sometimes even visually) much different than most people. I think that I sometimes find beauty in things most people find weird.

2. What kind of sounds are the most annoying?
Clicking teeth, smacking lips, open-mouthed gum chewing

3. When walking through a store, do you shop with your hands by touching/feeling the texture of things?
Having a grandmother who was blind my entire life and working in the field I do, I tend to rely on touch a lot. And I refuse to buy any blanket that is not pleasing both aesthetically and to feel.

4. If you could only smell three scents for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Clean linen, Husband's cologne, babies

5. What sorts of things do you savor when eating them?
Cheesecake and good, expensive chocolate

No comments: