Sunday, August 24, 2008

30 weeks 3 days

Am I nesting? You be the judge.

Husband rented a large dumpster to get rid of the mattress and boxsprings in our future nursery and some other various items. In one day, I have halfway filled said dumpster with various things from our linen closet, laundry room and bedroom. And I don't mean big items, I mean normal stuff, just tons of junk.

I've scrubbed out my refrigerator. From top to bottom, pulled it out and scrubbed behind it as well.

I have my third load of laundry going since 1:00pm.

I had Husband move out the washing machine and dryer so I could vacuum and scrub behind them.

I threw away three bags of clothes.

And it's currently 3:30pm.

Yeah, I think I am firmly entrenched in the nesting phase :-) My OCD Husband loves it!

No comments: