Saturday, May 10, 2008

15 weeks 2 days

So now I am not "just" in my second trimester, but I am IN my second trimester. Not just barely with my toe over the line, I am standing with both feet firmly planted over that invisble fence of trimester marking.

Only 2 1/2 more weeks until our next appointment where our "big" ultrasound will be scheduled. I am thrilled to be able to find out what the gender of my little one is and really be able to bond better with him or her. I know it sounds silly in some ways but I feel kind of disconnected not being able to speak to the baby with some sort of identity.

I feel occasional flutters. Not much and only when I am completely still and not distracted, but it's nice to feel a reassuring flutter every now and then.

I am so excited to be here and so excited to know my little bean is growing stronger and healthier every day :-)

No comments: