Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Yes, I suck

I know, I need to update this more, but my life is just plain crazy right now. If you know me well enough, you probably know about everything that is going on. If not, email me, I will gladly fill you in. :-)

Well, I finally did it. I told several people that I know well that Husband and I are trying to conceive.

I had intended to keep this to myself (and actually the pregnancy as well), but I can't. I can't because I need support. I need people that love me to be concerned for me. I need people to pray that I get pregnant. I need to be able to call someone crying because yet another cycle has failed. I need people who are there for me. Fortunately, the particular people I chose to tell have all taken an oath that whatever said at our group, stays within the group. Many secrets have been whispered within those four walls and each has been kept in the strictest of confidences.

I am blessed to know them and feel a little bit better knowing they are concerned for me and there for me. Because, let's face it, as much as Husband loves me, he does not understand why I am devastated at the end of each cycle. It is something I definitely need the support of women for.

No comments: