- Buy a house: Check
- Husband have secure career making substantial income: Check
- Become physically fit: Check
- Be financially stable: Check
- Have full medical coverage: Check
- Have familial support nearby: Check
- Have close friends with young children: Check
- Be informed about parenting: Check
So when my nephew was born, and both Husband and I became so excited and enthralled with this new little being, even more delighted than the new father, I just felt like it was finally time to make the decision. I've thrown out dates before, but always found reasons to back out. Now? Well, now I have a deep longing and no good reason to prolong this any further.
We've finally, finally decided that this time there will not be a rescheduling of our TTC date. It is not a year in the future. It is not some random date chosen out of a heart of desperation for a baby with no logical input applied. This is our painstakingly thought out and planned date to try for our first baby. And this time, it will not change.
I don't yet know who I will choose to share this blog with. It's going to contain so many of my personal outcryings and emotional ramblings, I am scared to put it out there to all those I know.
Welcome to the world, little one, and thanks for stirring my heart enough to finally make a decision. I love you.