Reiza over at The Spaceship tagged me, so here goes!
Original Meme can be found at Dirty Little Secret, but I am going to defy the rules for a moment because I have no clue who to tag, so I'll just post the six random things.
The rules:a. Link to the person who tagged you.b. Post the rules on your blog.c. Write six random things about yourself.d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Random Things About Me:
1. Pregnancy has given me very strange, but real dreams. My latest one is assisting in (actually, performing) the delivery of the baby of one of my online friends. She and I caught the baby together. The baby was delivered on my bed of all places while we were waiting for her husband to come over and pick her up. I gotta say, I hope my birth goes as well as hers did in my dream because wow it was an awesome delivery.
2. Having a big family is good in some ways, but bad in others. Like when trying to find a baby name...
3. I really resent people who are slackers. I dislike when people take on a job and then refuse to perform all the duties required of said job. I even more dislike when people push said duties off on me. Can ya tell it's a pet peeve?
4. I am frugal to a fault. I hate spending money. I recently bought $50 worth of maternity and baby clothes (that were a steal) and felt guilty over it for DAYS. Being frugal is what has gotten us to our stable financial situation and is going to give me the ability to stay at home once Pumpkin is born, but it's annoying at times.
5. I want people to think of awesome things to get me, not ask what I want. This is particularly true for dh. He asks what I want every year for Christmas. He asked what I want for Mother's Day. I just want him to go out there and buy something special that HE thought of because he knows me well enough to do that. And I really want my mom to make up a special bag of stuff for me to take to the hospital like a nightgown, socks, music, etc.
6. In case it's not glaringly obvious, my love language is gifts. And yes, I completely believe in the five love languages.